Thursday, May 26, 2016

May favourites...


Hej friends, I am in summer mood right now, so here are my favourites for this month, hope you enjoy dem as much as I do ☻

1. Moomin bottle, perfect for wandering outside in the woods.
2. Tropical cacao detox mask by LANI [my new fav brand, a new cosmetics post is up to come soon].  Also a big TACK/THANK YOU to my lovely friend Sina who recommended this vegan cruelty free brand to me! ♥
3. I looooove espandrilles in summer ... And these ones by SOLUDOS have a super duper cute avocado application on them. I looooove avocados too, so these shoes are a perfect match !!
4. Was looking so long for this "Plants are friends" t-shirt, true words! Found on etsy !!!
5. Summer bracelet by Kurafuchi in my favourite colours that remid me of the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment