Saturday, December 09, 2017

Christmas musings


Christmas market with beautiful surroundings.

❅ Hello lovely people,

 two more weeks to go until christmas. This week my lovely "advent wreath" (well, it is not really a wreath, more a tray for candles) arrived! Just in time for the second of advent tomorrow! I am really loving it, it looks so timeless, is minimalistic and I can use it every year again. I just need to get my hands on some walnuts and fir branches to complete it's decoration. It is still looking a little bit bald.

Anyway, it snowed today (again!). But it is not a winter wonderland, the snow melts quickly from the ground, only the rooftops and the trees are still covered with a little white blanket. On the radio they said that around christmas it will get colder, so maybe we can hope for a white one? That would be so wonderful, I can't remember the last white christmas here...

Today I went to the city and ended up in the bookshop (as always). Of course I bought a new one. But I have to finish my christmas books that I bought for december. So the next time I will be busy reading.

❅ ❅ ❅

Today I made some banana pancakes for breakfast. They are so simple to make and you need less ingredients. I put some vegan choco creme on top and some frozen berries. As a hot spicy winterdrink I had the "Kurkuma Latte Vanilla" by Sonnentor.

Vegan potato carrot soup I made about a week ago, some cress on top and some yummy rye bread as a side dish! Perfect winter dinner! // I am currently reading "Mystery in white", a christmas crime story.

















This is the book I bought today. A fantastic fantasy novel, it looks like it is more aimed for younger people, but it isn't. I think it's kind of a fantasy story for grown-ups ( :
Cozy christmas market. One of my favourites here in the area. Went there with my boyfriend and his parents. We enjoyed some mulled wine and I had a Langos which was so yummy. I bought some little christmas gifts, some finnish honey & essential fir oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment