Sunday, August 23, 2015

Botanical Dreams...

Yesterday me and the boy went to the botanical garden. It's such a lovely place and I enjoyed every bit. I especially fell in love with the cottage garden, with it's wild flowers, vegetables and herbs. Also the palm houses were worth visiting, unfortunately the weather was about 30 degrees so we couldn't stay so long in the houses. 

For me botanical gardens are a place where you can learn so many interesting things about plants and bionomics. We should learn so much more about nature and our environment, so we can walk around with open eyes and much more love and care in our hearts.

A walk through the lush leaves gave totally freedom to my mind, what a glorious day!

So here are some photos of that lovely place. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment