Monday, October 26, 2015

October favourites...



☯  Hello dudes, I thought about sharing my current favourite things with you. I saw this on many blogs and thought it might be a good idea ( : Maybe you'll see something you like as well...

1. Super cool traveller's diary from Rifle Paper and Co.! Try to get this for my upcoming travels! ✈
2. Pretty bowl from TineKHome for my morning smoothie/fruit breakfast!
3. Vintage Hippie dress ❥ Love!
4. Yoga mat from Manduka, such a pretty colour [Thank you Sina for this tip ( :]. I really want to
    work on my yoga goals from now on, it makes me soo happy ☮
5. "Radical Self Love" by Gala Darling, a book that I definately want to read. I stumbled upon this
     on Instagram and I immediately wanted to read it. The title says it all, I think.
6. Avocado Co-Wash (Solid Shampoo) from my all-time favourite cosmetic brand LUSH, it's
    shampoo and conditioner in one! And it's made of avocados...do I have to say more? ( ;

 ☮☮☮

No comments:

Post a Comment