Sunday, February 28, 2016

Past weeks in february...

~ Hi, dudes, it's been awhile that I posted something on this blog. Sometimes life is hectic and stressful, but I hope I can post more in the next time. So, this month is almost over and here are some things I've been up to, some new finds, gifts and musings...~

1. My february treats: the perfect skin cleanser "angels on bare skin" from lush, a rose quartz, new perfume (fleur d'himalaya by rituals), rose lip balm and a super cute indian notebook my friend Roosa ♥ gave to me.
2. When life gives you bliss balls...
3. Spent a relaxing beauty day at home with my fav organic beauty products. Sometimes I am really in need of that, and the skin too. ☻
4. An hour for the soul, reading "eat, pray, love", drinking tea, writing in my new planner...
5. Finally we booked our summer vacation, which will take place at the end of summer actually. We will fly to Sweden and we can't be happier about it! We will stay at a super cute AirB&B cottage at an eco farm in the swedish country side, one hour away from lovely Stockholm. Looks like another dream is finally coming true. And best of all, I will finally meet my friend Sina, who I got to know via Instagram over an year ago! Really can't wait!
6. New Chakra Water by rituals. Smelling soo good...
7. Cozy days in bed with my fav book and dress.
8. Plannings, scented candles, swedish brass, tea and aventurine...
9. Super happy with my yoga mat from manduka. And best of all? My friend Sina gave me a wonderful fitting yoga mat as a gift. She knitted it by herself and decorated it with vintage indian sari fabric matching the colour of my mat (which is inspired by the sea). How kind and lovely is that? 

♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥  ♥

2 comments:

  1. Wie wunderschön der Beutel für die Yogamatte ist!

    Dein Blog gefällt mir, wir scheinen einiges gemeinsam zu haben. Hast soeben eine neue Leserin dazugewonnen ;)

    Lieben Gruß,
    Franziska

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Die Tasche ist auch ein sehr sehr schönes Geschenk, für das ich sehr dankbar bin! (:

      Danke, das ist schön zu hören! Freut mich sehr!
      Liebe Grüße zurück!
      Alessa ♥

      Delete