Monday, March 28, 2016

Past weeks in march...


Hi there, I am in a real spring mood now; I always bring flowers home with me when I go out for groceries shopping. Spring is in the air, yay! This month was kinda wonderful, but also loads of new things are coming their way.

Here are some things I've been up to this month:

1. Finally this book came out in german: Yoga Girl by Rachel Brathen. Such an inspiration.
2. Happy international world womens day!
3. Making plans for our trip to Amsterdam.
4. This vegan snack comes in a tropical wrapping. Coconut yoghurt by Harvest Moon.
5. Happy Easter! Loving these rosé tulips.
6. Breakfast time and finally finished with this book.
7. A little easter gift I made myself. Macarons from Amsterdam, the best in town...
8. A new frangrance called "Beach Walk" moved in my appartment. The scent is amazing, like the ocean is touching you gently.
9. Smoothie Bowl to kickstart the day: Young spinach, mango, raspberries, blueberries & chia seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment