Friday, September 02, 2016

Going to Sweden

Hej lovely people, today was my last working day, I am looking forward to two weeks of vacation.
Aaaaaaaand . . . next week me and the boy will catch our flight to Sweden ! ! ! ! ! !

Travelling to Sweden had been on my mind for such a long time, and finally it's coming true. We will stay at a cute countryside eco farm at the swedish landscape. I really really can't wait.

























I will also finally meet a friend there, we met two years ago on Instagram and now the time has come to see each other in real life. I am so looking forward to all the things we've planned, it's really like a dream coming true for me. Pure anticipation. I hope there will be some summery days still, I am ready for autumn when coming home ☻
All photos are taken from Pinterest!





1 comment: