Thursday, May 25, 2017

May Favourites

Hi folks, today I wanna show you my wish-list for this month. 
The days are already gettin' very warm here, time for some flowy hippie dresses, some nurturing care for the body and mind & some sweet-scented cosmetics to indulge the senses.

1. Yes, I am a fool for ceramic mugs. I have to admit that. So the Sandrine collection by Bloomingville makes my heart beat a lil' bit higher! The mug is also available in blue, also very nice!

2. Of course course there's also some new cosmetics in this post. I am contemplating with this Hibiscus Exfoliating Mud with rosehip by Apoterra Skincare! It's a scrub, a mask and cleanser in one! It's full of the good stuff: Hibiscus Flowers, Acai Berries, Rosehips, Honey, Pumpkin, Oats ...

3. This is my dress! I mean, this is so me! ( : White, embroidered, with flowers on it! Could imagine wearing this barefoot during the summer time with a cool straw/sisal bag around my shoulder.

4. I am searching for the perfect bag. I mean... THE perfect bag! One that I can use every day and that goes with literally everthing [who can relate to this?☻] During my search for that bag I found this one at Asos, a small one, just for carring around your wallet, phone and a healin' crystal & a lipstick, but it's so pretty! Fits perfect to everything white, dat perfect hippie bag for small things, also good for concerts n festivals  ( :

5. I will travel to Paris again soon, and one thing that I will definately bring with me is this hair powder by Lulu Organics. This one is the Lavender & Clary-Sage scented one, they also have Jasmine, Patchouly & Amber and Vetiver and Black Pepper to offer. All sound very alluring to me. The powder is talc-free & vegan ♥ and this one is the travel size. It gives your hair a fresh look when you're traveling and have no opportunity to wash ya hair. Yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment