Saturday, July 29, 2017

July favourites

Hi darlings, it's the end of the month & here's a new favourites post for you! This one is pretty much geared to my summer vacation, colourful, bohemian and comfy!

1. Lately I want a pink bikini! Don't know, but I like the colour. This one is from H&M and they also have it in red, which I like, too! Maybe I will pick one of them for my beach days in Greece. Or maybe both ( :

2. Another pink thing. This maxi skirt from Mango looks so nice! I can imagine wearing it on hot days combined with a simple white top. It looks flowy and airy and uncomplicated to wear.

3. I am in need of a new face wash. I discovered Pacifica, they have such cool stuff! Vegan and cruelty free. I already tried the quinoa, calendula and aloe gentle face wash and I loved it. For summer days I wanna try this sea foam face wash with coconut water & sea algae complex. Good to wash off sand, sweat and sunscreen.

4. A pair of silver earrings. I like these indian ones by A la, a shop from the Netherlands. They're small and won't disturb on a beach day.

5. Seriously? I was looking for rope sandles for like...years! Now they pop up everywhere on Instagram, so I decided to get myself a pair for my vacation. They're comfortable and best of all: Vegan! They go with every piece in my wardrobe, so I think for summer I can't make anything wrong with these fellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment