Friday, October 27, 2017

October Favourites


Hey folks, here is my top 5 wish-list for this month. Many things to indulge the soul in this grey month. 

1. The days are getting colder, so it's time to spend some evenings in the bathtube. LUSH has some amazingly new Halloween products that I wanna try out, above all this Pumpkin bath bomb. It has the scent of vanilla, spicy cinnamon and biscuity home-baked desserts.

2. I have always been a fan of vinyl, but since I went to Finland and saw Roosas and Tonis vinyl collection I wanna get more myself. I wanna treat myself with the new Solstafir album Berdreyminn and when I saw that it's also sold as a vinyl, I went like "ohh I preferably wanna have this as a vinyl..."

3. This coat is such a pretty casual piece to wear. Suits to everything and is absolutely chic and a total autumn piece!

4. Autumn time is candle time, right? When I buy candles, I mostly buy them from this brand JOIK. They are soy wax candles and every candle I had from this brand smelled AMAZING! The one shown in the picture is "Cinnamon coffee", but it was sold out. I got "Cinnamon bun" instead and that one is wonderful, too!

5. Since I gave away many old bowls I am looking for new ones. This one by TineKHome is really pretty and timeless I find.

No comments:

Post a Comment