Saturday, October 06, 2018

Autumn Days


Hello everybody,
finally it's autumn time again. It is quite warm for this season this year, but anyways I am already getting cosy at home. I got myself some pumpkin spice scented candles and little deco pumpkins for the apartment. 
Lately I used to spent my saturday afternoons in the bookshop. I just love to stroll around, have a look at notebooks, magazines and new books to discover. I fell in love with so many and already bought a bunch:
Supernatural Sherlocks - Nick Rennison
The Strings of Murder - Oscar De Muriel
Palast der Finsternis - Stefan Bachmann
The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
Spinner - Benedict Wells
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - J. K. Rowling
Can't wait to read them this fall...
I also sat in the bookshop café quite a lot, sipped on milky coffee or pumpkin spice latte, enjoyed some salted caramel cheesecake and watched the leaves fall outside.





No comments:

Post a Comment