Saturday, February 02, 2019

Winter Days


Hello lovely people,

I hope the new year is treating you well.
Me personally, I am sick of this grey and cold weather. As every year around this time I am really longing for spring!

Anyway, I am trying to get through these grey days by just doing things I love.
I went to the bookshop this weekend and found two new treasures for my collection: "The Bell Jar" by Sylvia Plath und George Orwell's "1984". Can't wait to read both of these books, though I am a very slow and unmotivated reader at the moment.
I enjoyed salty caramel cheese cake (my favourite) and a winter latte in the bookshop café. It's just my happy place in the cold months.

This month I also received my subscription box from Gunn Dean Candle Co, it's so lovely that I need to show it here ( :
They make lovely scented soy wax candles with bookish themes.
The theme of the January box was "Classes at Hogwarts". All candles in the box have a Hogwarts/Harry Potter theme and I can tell you - all of them smell AMAZING! (this is not sponsored!).
There were also some other goodies included in the box, tea, a bookmark, a necklace...

I am now off reading my book "The Historian" and brewing a cup of tea.







1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! I hope the sunny days come soon.
    Xo

    ReplyDelete