Thursday, December 18, 2014

Recap of 2014

Amsterdam
Cute café at the Nine Streets, Amsterdam

Flowermarket





Snail Mail
Happy breakfast

Lonely view
Holiday wardrobe


A wild cat at Cap de Barbaria
Mosaic floor at the Hippie Market
Tropical garden
A cute little shop
My favourite vintage store on Formentera

Being an autumn queen
Best vintage find of the year


My friend and me opened a little internet-shop
Winter treasures
Evening readings


2014 is coming to an end and I thought why not sharing some photos of my year with you. It was a year of ups and downs with sad but mostly nice things and experiences. 2014 was also my first year on Instagram and I must say that I've met a bunch of lovely people I don't want to miss anymore.

I also started this blog, I hope to learn more about blogging in the next year. I already have some ideas for new categories to write about. Hopefully I can write more about my travels.
Another great experienece I made this year is Snail Mail. I will do an extra post about this topic ( ;

The photos above show my trip to Amsterdam in April, my summer vacation on my favourite island Formentera and some random photos from my Instagram.

I hope 2015 will be a good year and I can realise one of my biggest dreams: Spending the summer in Sweden! ♥

What are your plans for 2015?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos - I love view of Amsterdam, amazing!
    I hope 2015 will be great for you; I wish your dreams come true and you'll come back with lots of wonderful memories from Sweden ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you, dear! I also wish you a fantastic new year! With lots of happy mail ( ;

      Delete