Saturday, December 19, 2015

X-mas favourites 2015




| Hey folks, since christmas is coming closer, I thought why not sharing my material christmas wishes with you ☻

1. A marrocan tea pot. Also pretty as decoration [thinking of my new home...]
2. Notebooks. I really want to write more for myself the next year. A book that I can carry around with me in my bag and where I write my feelings, ideas and thoughts in. These ones from riffle paper & co. look super cute! ♡
3. A bralette by the ultimate hippie brand "free people". Just love it and I discovered my love for bralettes. Sooo much more comfy than normal bras!!!
4. A beautifully patterned blanket from Live Love Smile  ♡ Uhh love this!
5. "big magic" by elizabeth gilbert. I just heared good things about this book, so yes, it would be nice to find it under the christmas tree...

No comments:

Post a Comment