Thursday, December 10, 2015

The first year here ☽

Art by my friend  Roosa
Yay, Hippie Rose turns one today!

Okay, Hippie Rose isn't the first name of this blog, but now it's here to stay. I was in need of some changes, to find a name that really suits me. And yea, here it is ☻

I never thought that this blog would survive for one year, but I am happy it did! This litte thing gives much joy to me and writing here from time to time and sharing some parts of my life with you makes me feel so glad.
Thank you for reading and your positive vibes for what I am doing here ♡ LOVE!

I am happy you are following my little journey in this virtual photo book. It means a lot to me. ♡

On december 10, 2014 I wrote my first entry. I felt very unsure about blogging, because I thought " what do I have to say?"
Yea, what do I have to say? I just want to write about pretty little things that make our life happier. About traveling. About friendships. About nature. About nature cosmetics. About vintage fashion. About food/recipes. About finding happiness. About things I like. About people who inspire me. That's what Hippie Rose stands for. That's me. Alessa. A Hippie Rose.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment