Sunday, October 02, 2016

Travel Diary: Part 2, Stockholm
























Here are some photos of Stockholm from three weeks ago. We walked a bit through Södermalm, strolled through thrift and vintage shops, found a yummy place to eat and visited an organic foodstore and plant shops. One day is a bit less for such a big city, so I think I'm gonna return one day to see even more of this magical place. 
~ ☯ ☼ ☽ ~























Lunch place: The Plant
My vegan lunch: Quinoa beer, a burger and some baby potatos with sour cream.

Beautiful Stockholm.
Vintage Heaven at Beyond Retro in Södermalm.
Happy I found this one.
Such a huge selection...
Cutest plant shop. Wish I could have taken something home with me...
Vegan ice cream parlor. I chose coconut.



No comments:

Post a Comment