Sunday, October 30, 2016

Octobers to remember


Hi lovelies, my favourite month comes to an end now. Autumn is my favourite season, when you bundle up in cozy big sweaters, a long scarf wrapped around your neck, taking your favourite autumn boots for a walk in the colourful forest. The seasonal change is just magical. Yes, autumn is so inspiring ! I got back into photography now, I am so lazy during the summer months. Now I feel like I am more energized. The smoky  and crisp autumn air clears the mind and gives me fresh ideas.

I hope you're all having a beautiful autumn.

Colourful leaves in the forest.

My cosy little kitchen.

It's pumpkin season!





Autumn fruits: Loving pears, appels and pumpkins. I bought a Butternut and a Hokkaido, I love the taste of both. I am also planning to make myself a spiced pumpkin chai. That's what I love about pumpkins, you can make literally EVERYTHING out of them.




My favourite mug, always filled with hot tea. Also this matcha cookie from the bio store was so so delicious ! I indulged myself with this delicacy after my workout in the gym.


This wonderful autumn letter made me really happy. It contained the yummiest tea, a cool vintage Merian magazine about Sweden with a beautiful illustrated landmap and a selfmade woven wandhanger. Thank you, Friederike ! ♥


Pumpkins as far as the eye can look. I visited a pumpkin farm today and bought some little baby boo's, which I've never tried before. I am courious what they'll taste like.
Oh - and isn't the big horror sharped pumpkin perfect for Halloween? I really like it.


















































All photos are taken by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment