Sunday, November 20, 2016

November favourites


I really find this november favourites collection looks more like a summer wish-list than anything else ( : I did not arrive in the cold time so far, so my collection looks pretty bloomy and colourful.

1. I discovered this book "The Healthy Life" by Jessica Sepel while scrolling through amazon. The title caught my attention and also the content looks pretty interesting. It's all about how to nourish your body right to live a healthier life.
2. Wonderful painted hair brush by Free People. I am a huge fan of this brand, also the prices are high, though. This would be an eyecather in the bathroom...
3. Yoga mat by "La Vie Bohème Yoga", it's the Fiji yoga mat and super duper pretty...
4. Tea by "Traditional Medicinicals". Honesly I would like to try all varieties of teas they offer.
5. Really wanna try the products from "Nourish Organic". Not only the packaging looks pretty nice, also all content is organic, cruelty free, not tested on animals and nearly all of the products are vegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment