Sunday, January 22, 2017

January favourites


Hi lovely people, it's time for my first favourites list of this year (I know I have neglected this section a bit in 2016, but I wanna make it better this year ☻). I hope you enjoy it ( :

1. I am in need of a new bowl for my smoothies and nicecream. Since I indulged myself with a highspeed blender a week ago, I am mixin' and mixin' and mixin'. So this bowl from Bloomingville would be a nice one to own. The colours let me think of spring already . . .

2. Acai Powder. I am in need of that! I wanna make Acai-Bowls myself! This one is from Pure Raw.

3. Since I cut my hair much shorter before christmas I don't need that much shampoo anymore. BUT I place importance on natural, bio, vegan, cruelty free shampoo. I found this one from the brand biolu via Ecco Verde. They have several sorts, for dry hair, anti dandruff, even hand & face soap and oilive oil soap. I think I will give the daily care shampoo a try.

4. Aw, this one is something I contemplated with for some time now and now it's on sale! Ok, I must admit that I already ordered this one! It's a huipil from the brand called Hiptipico. It's an ethical fashion brand based in Guatemala. The bags and clothes are handmade by mayan artisans. Go and check out their site, there are so many beautiful things. I think it's so important to support eco and ethical fashion!

5. Green clay face mask by Akamuti, also via Ecco Verde. Green clay is known to detoxify your skin and to remove impurities. An extra treat for sensitive skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment