Saturday, January 21, 2017

Travel Diary: Paris



 It has been a little bit quiet here I must admit.
But today I am coming up with a new travel diary post. The beginning of the new year started with a little city trip for me and the boy: We went to Paris!
~ ☯ ☼ ☽ ~
I already went there in 2004, but this time I discovered it in a different and new way. It was cold, and january is maybe not the best season to explore a city, but we were lucky with the weather.

In three days we saw a lot: The Muséum national d'histoire naturelle, the jardin des plantes, Notre Dame, The Eiffel Tower, Sacre Coeur, the Montmartre, Moulin Rouge, Père Lachaise graveyard [to see the grave of one of my favourite singers ever: Jim Morrison], Musée du Louvre, Shakespeare & Company bookshop, where I bought a few books, some vintage shops and cute restaurants and cafés.

It was such a great time, I hope to return later this year.






And here are some restaurant/café recommendations for all the vegan people

1. Hank Burger ♥ The place for yummy burgers (obviously).
2. Wild and The Moon Lovely place for breakfast (try the acai bowl) and little snacks or just to work on your laptop and sip on a smoothie or a hot drink.
3. Végét Halles ♥ Burgers, Hummus, plates with veggies...there's a big selection of yummy things.

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful post :)
    Nice place you have seen and good food and books <3
    Now I want to have a burger. It's 22.50. It's your fault, thank you!

    M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yes, good food and books make increadibly happy (:
      Hehe, maybe you have some vegan burger places in Finland, too!

      Delete