Sunday, November 26, 2017

November Coziness ♡

Autumn reads and a beautiful card I bought.

It's already the end of november and it is starting to get cozy here. Soon the christmas markets will start and I am so keen visiting a few of them. Can't wait for drinking mulled wine and looking at some stalls with selfmade things ♥ Sooo ready for christmas, who else is?

A few weeks ago the forest looked still very autumnal and colourful. When I went there today all the pretty leaves were gone and it already looked very bleak.
Things that I carry with me for a sunday coffee at my grandparent's place: An illustration book, a mandarin, some art cards and my favourite book by paperblanks.
Last week I went to my favourite café to meet my friend Janet. We spent some quality time talking and sipping on pur hot drinks.
Table situation: Cappuccino, milk coffee (with almond milk) and a brownie with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce ( :
Yesterday I got myself a beautiful autumnal flower bouquet. I like treating myself with flowers from time to time. I also bought this little Korifee (?) tree and started to decorate it christmassy already.


No comments:

Post a Comment