Thursday, November 30, 2017

November favourites


Hey dudes, I quickly wanna show you my favourites/things on my wishlist for november.

1. Since I love the fashion of the seventies, this paisley blouse is a dream to me. Found at Indiska.

2. I've got an eye on the nordic collection from Broste Copenhagen since a while now. This teapot is available in three colours, but I guess this coal one is my favourite! Hopefully I will get my hands on it soon and brew some lovely tea in it during the cold months.

3. A book. Of course! I became a real bookworm this year. This book "the bear and the nightingale" by Katherine Arden passed my way so many times already. A winter story, perfect for cozy winter evenings.

4. Love this colour of the Ruby Red lipbalm by fat & the moon. Made of essential oils of clove and orange.

5. An autumn scent, but why not using it in winter as well? A sweet and spicy scent to warm the soul. Oh, and I really love Caradamom! ( : From my all time fave Lush, o. c.! ♡ ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment