Sunday, December 03, 2017

❅ Happy 1st of Advent ❅

Moomin image found on pinterest
Happy first of advent, everybody!

Today I woke up to a snowy landscape, it got really cold these past weeks. The snow gives me the ultimate december-christmas-feeling! ♡ Yesterday I visited a small christmas market (the first one this year) in a little village next to my home town. The villagers sold homegrown tea blends, homemade jams and herbal oils, herbs and spices. Apart from that you can find some selfmade advent wreaths, ceramics, cake and hot drinks. This year I only bought a selfmade rye bread fresh out of the oven from the old bakehouse. At home I made a warming carrot/potato soup for me and the boy with some pieces of the bread as a side dish.

So today marks the first of advent, 3 more weeks until christmas, wow! And there's still so much to do, buying gifts, sending out christmas mail, visiting christmas markets, baking cookies . . .

I will leave now for some coffee 'n cookies with my family. Wishing you all a wonderful day! ♡





No comments:

Post a Comment