Wednesday, March 07, 2018

Lately: books / music



Hello hello out there,
it's already march, time is flying. Good thing, spring is slowly coming. Bad thing, I am not getting stuff done. Honestly there is so much to do, learning for exams, replying to letters, organizing my stuff. And soon I am leaving for Prague, aw, I am so excited!

So this post is a little collection of books I've read in the first months of this year, series I've watched and songs that made it to my Spotify list.

Enjoy!
What books have you already read this year?





Books I've read lately

Agatha Cristie - Hercule Poirot's Christmas
Nancy Kricorian - Zabelle
Susanna Kaysen - Girl, Interrupted

Books I am currently reading

David Ebershoff - The danish girl
Keri Smith - The Wander Society
Wilkie Collins - The Moonstone




Songs

  Donovan - Hurdy Gurdy Man
Liekki - Kauan, kauan sitten
The Smiths - Bigmouth strikes again
Mando Diao - Good times
The Cure - Desintegration
Danzig - Mother


Series/TV
Sherlock
Britannia
Frankenstein Chronicles










No comments:

Post a Comment