Thursday, March 22, 2018

March favourites



My favourites for this month are already really springlike. I am having enough of this cold and wet weather, so in need of warmer days.

1. I really love denim dresses. This one has a button-up line and a cute belt which gives a Little vintage touch to this Zara dress.

2. I am a real handcream junkie. I would say that I am using tons of it. This Hand balm by the brand "Yard etc" smells of dog roses which already reminds me of summer.

3. The other companion to the jeans jacket: The corduroy jacket. I think also this piece has a vintage-look which I absolutely love! It's from Monki.

4. A book: "The lost words" by Robert Macfarlane. "The Lost Words stands against the disappearance of wild childhood. It is a joyful celebration of nature words and the natural world they invoke..."

5. I really like woven shoes. These ones seem to be perfect for summer and would make a good fit to the jeans dress and the jacket ( :









No comments:

Post a Comment