Sunday, December 02, 2018

1st of Advent


Happy first of advent!

Today I lighted the first candle of my selfmade advent wreath. Two days ago I visited a little workshop with my friend Laura, where we made our own wreaths for the advent time! I only had to bring the candles, the material was offered by the workshop. I decided to use only dark evergreens for  tying and natural materials for decorating. I am so super proud and happy with how it turned out! Really really loving it! I also still have my scandinavian advent tray from last year which I am using as well. I decorated it with pinecones, walnuts, greens, golden christmas balls and ceramic angels.

Yesterday I went to the city and strolled through all the christmassy things that the shops sell atm. I found a scented candle, "Rustic Spruce" which smells, as the name reveals, of spruce and Christmas trees! I also visited two christmas markets yesterday, but the weather is really warm for december, so there is no real christmas mood yet and also the hot mulled wine is not tasting that good in these temperatures. 

Nevertheless I am super excited for Christmas, this cozy time, beeswax candles, books, tea, hot mulled wine, snow, christmas music, bubble baths, smell of frankincense, cookies......






No comments:

Post a Comment