Sunday, December 30, 2018

Byebye 2018



2018 is coming to an end tomorrow. Many good memories were made this year:

In march we travelled to Prague with our lovely friends and spent four amazing days there exploring the city. It was such a good trip, we had lots of fun together.
In july my lovely Roosa came visiting me for one week. We spent such a good time together, had lots of good food, wine, bought books and art cards, went to the botanical garden, watched movies, drew together on the balcony in warm summer nights.
In august me and the boy went on our summer vacation to south France to spent amazing days in La Provence. Again, lots of good food and wine. We discovered provencial markets, cute towns, made a day trip to Grasse, swam in the lake and just enjoyed summer.
In september I passed my exams and left all that stress of learning behind.
In october it was traveling time again, so we flew to Edinburgh to spent some amazing autumn days in that beautiful city. We enjoyed pumpkin spice lattes, went to the museum, visited old bookshops & caught a flew from that cold scottish weather ) :
We spent lots of quality time with family and friends, had good moments sipping coffee in cafés, I discovered new and lovely books, went to the David Bowie musical, took walks in the pretty autumnal forest and had a fantastic Christmas time. So, thank you 2018 for all the good memories.

Yesterday I went for a walk in the forest, everything's now so bleak and gloomy compared to autumn. Nevertheless forest walks are always so soothing I find. 
I am also reading a new book now (original title: The Toymakers) which I already like quite a lot.

I am wishing you all a happy new year 2019!




No comments:

Post a Comment