Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas, y'all!

Finally it's this time of the year again. Isn't it just the best time of the year? Everything's so cozy and lovely decorated. I for myself enjoy this special time to the fullest. Yesterday at Christmas Eve I went to my family for dinner and the handing out of presents. We enjoyed a very good meal, since I am vegetarian my mom served me hummus with avocado, chickpea curry with rice and vanilla ice with self-made date-almond-cacao-blissballs. It was so yum. Since I had no real wishes this year, I received quite a lot: Natural cosmetics, a gift voucher for my fav bookstore, earrings, a ticket for the Pink Floyd exhibition "Their Mortal Remains", candles and natural perfume. So thankful for all that.

Today on the first Christmas Day, it is so sunny! I'd wish for some snow, but this won't happen. This morning I went to church with my grandma and after that I cooked a vegan christmas meal for me and the boy, it's been a good day so far.

Now I will continue reading my christmas crime novel.

Wishing you all lovely holidays!






No comments:

Post a Comment